The purpose of this discussion brief is to explore these questions:
- What is climate resilience, and what does it look like in the multifamily affordable housing (“multifamily”) sector?
- How is climate change relevant to real estate lenders, investors, and insurers?
- How is climate change especially relevant to multifamily housing tenants and capital providers?
- How is resilience currently being incorporated into disaster recovery efforts?
- How can the multifamily sector make a strategic shift toward proactive resilience?